MVFR is now offering a Babysitting Class!
This class is designed for youth ages 11 and older. This class will prepare students to provide care for infants and young children.
With this class, you will learn:
- How to perform CPR and some basic first aid skills
- What to do in an emergency
- Ages & Stages in the development of children
- How to choose age-appropriate activities
- How to recognize and handle a variety of behaviors
Have fun while learning!
Our next in-person class will be held Saturday, October 1, 9:00 AM- 2:00 PM at our Station #13, Longmont, Colorado 80504. You must register in order to attend class.
$50 class fee includes a take-home first aid kit, AHA Pediatric CPR certification that is valid for two years, and skills that last a lifetime! Please note the student must pass the skills assessment portion of the class in order to be certified in CPR.
Please email Babysitter@mvfpd.org for more information!