COMMUNITY OUTREACH ASSISTANT
Longmont, CO, US
30+ days agoRequisition ID: 1009
APPLYTO COMMUNITY OUTREACH ASSISTANT
Salary Range:$19.5700 To 19.5700 Hourly
Position: Community Outreach Assistant
2022 Wage: $19.57/hour
Benefits: Not eligible
Status: FLSA Non-Exempt
Work schedule: Part-Time; varied schedule; special events
Must be available evenings and weekends and is required to work a minimum of two-three events per month equivalent of approximately 20 hours per month.
Application period: Open until filled
Application materials to be submitted: Cover letter
Completed MVFR application
Copies of all licenses, certifications, and documents as per application
All candidates must meet all of the following minimum qualifications by the application deadline in order to be considered for the position:
General Requirements of Eligibility
- Must be of good moral character
- Must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age
- Must possess a valid Drivers’ License
- Must provide proof of automobile insurance as required by law
- Must have clean driving record
- Must complete and submit a Mountain View Fire Rescue application along with all other required documentation per application
- High school diploma or GED
- Associates Degree from an accredited college or university highly desirable
- Previous customer service, fire or emergency related and/or volunteer experience preferred, but not required.
Minimum Licensing/Certification Requirements:
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Possess and maintain CPR certification and BLS Instructor certificate within 6 months from hire.
- Possess and maintain National Child Passenger Safety certification – within 6 months from hire.
Preferred (but not required) Certifications:
- Possess and maintain a valid EMT or Paramedic certification through the Colorado Department of Public Health.
- Possess and maintain CPR Instructor certification.
Members of the Mountain View Fire Board of Directors
Any applicant who is unable to pass any portion of the selection or introductory process
Any applicant who does not meet the minimum requirements for the position by the application deadline